The Bada Bingg @ the Allentown Fairgrounds Farmer's Market - The Best Sandwiches in the Lehigh Valley.
My Blog

Weekly Feature

Weekly Feature: Loaded Potato Grilled Cheese: smoked gouda cheese, cheddar cheese, potato pancake, bacon and sour cream with broccoli slaw, chives and scallions served on brioche bread. Served with chips and a 20 oz. drink.

Soups:
Mushroom and Brie brisque
Chili with Cheese
Lobster Mac n' Cheese

7 Comments to Weekly Feature:

Comments RSS
best quality plumber Orlando on Tuesday, February 07, 2017 1:54 AM
I really surprised to see the great information here because it is really an amazing information. I hope to get new updates about this post.
Reply to comment

Camping on Saturday, April 15, 2017 4:59 AM
It proved to be Very helpful. Thank for sharing with us!
Reply to comment

Esperanza on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 4:25 AM
Advertising is your main tool to have the business ready to go. Actually, everybody is busy in their company marketing over the World Wide Web. Unfortunately, online company is scammed with scammers. On occasion the provider hires you freelance, or occasionally it is a site designer which orders the copy google At an identical time, if you decide on the most suitable company having excellent reviews and reputation, you will enjoy well composed works. http://google.com/ like.
Reply to comment

rushmyessay review on Thursday, October 05, 2017 11:18 AM
I am happy that you will be sharing the recipes of these dishes with us today. Please, share more recipes in the future. Cheers, man!
Reply to comment

360 Virtual Tour Software on Monday, October 16, 2017 11:18 AM
Amazing article. I’ll share this to all of my friends as we all have same level of understanding. I can assure you that they will definitely love this 360 Virtual Tour Software as the level of intellect is too high in this article.
Reply to comment

remy hair extensions on Tuesday, October 17, 2017 12:44 AM
Qi Liu's short lush hair extensions hair, full of hair extensions youthful vitality, coupled with hair extensions uk light linen color hair, for the overall shape to add a bit of hair extensions london fashion sense, is the choice of young students Oh!
Reply to comment

write my australia on Sunday, December 17, 2017 6:53 AM
Potato grill is my favorite recipe which I love to prepare at home by myself.Thanks for letting us know about the procedure of potato grill.
Reply to comment